We invite you to our events and to experience German culture which plays a large part in Dayton's
history. Once you've experienced the Gemütlichkeit (hospitality, warmth and friendliness) enjoyed by
our members, you'll want to be one, too!
• Critical financial and personal support for the Liederkranz, our historic Klubhaus and German heritage – a legacy of language, song, dance, traditions, and health boosting social networking.
• A robust and varied year-round slate of activities; open Klubhaus and socializing most Thursday evenings.
• The foundation of the Annual GermanFest Picnic, one of the region’s top festivals.
• Reduced event and hall rental prices, free member appreciation activities.
• Scholarship and education grant eligibility for high school students and continuing education students.
• Opportunity to participate in Liederkranz German language, travel, and other programs.
• Support for youth, World Affair, and Sister Cities programs.
• GermanLife Magazine Subscription at a discount rate.
• Membership privileges at many German clubs across America.
There are several different Membership Categories available to fit your needs as an individual or as a family. Membership dues can be renewed on yearly, every two years or every three
• Patron – includes subscription to German Life - $100 (one year), $190 (two year) $270 (three year)
• Family - $55 (one year), $105 (two year), $150 (three year)
• Individual - $35 (one year), $66 (two year), $95 (three year)
• Young Adult (Ages 18 - 25) - $20 (one year), $38 (two year), $54 (three year)
• Lifetime Membership - See Below
• German Life Magazine Subscription ($7 Savings) - $18
SPECIAL – A Lifetime membership is available for a one-time payment of $1,500 Family or $1,000 Individual. Dues can be waived or reduced for a member needing help.
Membership Applications now available on-line!
Download a copy of our membership application
Contact John Koerner
, our Membership Chairman if you have questions or need more information. Phone: 937-429-9251
Join Our E-News Club
Get Liederkranz event updates by receiving our "DLT News Brief" emails! Send the webmaster
your email address. Your email address will not be distributed.