LIKE us on Facebook
To watch a longer version of this video, cick here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrOpg3fScYw
2015 Event Details
Join the Dayton Liederkranz as we celebrate the 32nd Annual Germanfest Picnic at Carillon Park in Dayton! One of the best festivals of the summer with plenty of fun for the whole family.
- Continuous Live Music
- On-Site Parking $2
- Authentic German Food - Schnitzel Dinners, Brats, Metts, German Potato Salad, Cabbage Rolls
- Friday - Opening Ceremonies and Keg Tapping - 6:30 p.m.
- Kidz Zone Games & Rides
- ATM Located in Kettering Building
- German Import Haus
- German Marktplatz - Merchandise and Craft Vendors
- Polka Mass - 11:00 Sunday
- Genealogy Support in Kettering Building
- Huge selection of German Draft and Bottled Beer
- Biergarten and Weingarten
- Membership Opportunities
- Huge Raffle - Grand prize Trip for 2 to GERMANY + $1000 spending money!
- Bavarian Fashion Show - Saturday
- 5K and 10k Race/Walk - Friday 6:30 p.m. http://www.daytongermanclub.org/sites/default/files/German5KForm2015.pdf (Click on link for Registration Form)
- Heritage Booth featuring: 125 Years Dayton Liederkranz Turner
GERMANFEST PICNIC HELPERS NEEDED
It takes many helpers to make an event like Germanfest Picnic successful. We will have information about online signups as we get closer to the event.
PICTURES FROM 2014 GERMANFEST PICNIC and 5K and 10K
Courtesy of Event Photos by Tracy, are available here:
Picnic (Including Friday Night and Saturday):
Overall Event Sponsor : $7,000 – Exclusive naming rights with name/logo on all PR including all media (ads, brochures, etc), on fest signs/banners, on volunteer tee shirts; participation in opening ceremonies; booth space and facilities and food/drink tickets for booth staff.
Overall Event Supporter: $5-$7,000 – Similar to above, but less prominent.
Major Venue Sponsor: $2 - $5,000 – Venues include Liederkranz Food Tent, Heritage Exhibits, Spass Platz (band tent), two Bier Gartens, Kidz Zone; Craft Vendor Tents; signs & banners at venue; listings in PR materials and over 5,000 programs; booth space/ facilities.
Major Activity Sponsor: $1 - $2,000 – Activities include Opening Ceremonies,Trachten Fashion Show, 5k/10k Run/Walk, Worker Party; Parking Shuttle: sponsor signage and promotion as appropriate; PR listings; booth space/facilities
Supporter/Donor: $100 - $1,000 – Listings in PR as appropriate; signage at the Main Event Stage
In Kind/Community Service - Opportunities exist for numerous “in kind” donations/sponsorships and for community service work crews. Appropriate levels of PR or compensation will be matched to fit.
A DAYTON ORIGINAL
The Germanfest Picnic is very proud to be designated "A Dayton Original."