LIKE us on Facebook
To watch a longer version of this video, cick here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrOpg3fScYw
2015 Event Details
Join the Dayton Liederkranz as we celebrate the 32nd Annual Germanfest Picnic at Carillon Park in Dayton! One of the best festivals of the summer with plenty of fun for the whole family.
- Continuous Live Music
- On-Site Parking $2
- Authentic German Food - Schnitzel Dinners, Brats, Metts, German Potato Salad, Wurstsalat, Cabbage Rolls
- Friday - Opening Ceremonies and Keg Tapping - 6:30 p.m.
- Kidz Zone Games & Rides
- ATM Located in Kettering Building
- German Import Haus
- German Marktplatz - Merchandise and Craft Vendors
- Polka Mass - 11:00 Sunday
- Genealogy Support in Kettering Building
- Huge selection of German Draft and Bottled Beer
- Biergarten and Weingarten
- Membership Opportunities
- Raffle Prizes and 50/50 Raffle
- Bavarian Fashion Show - Saturday
- 5K and 10k Race/Walk - Friday 6:30 p.m. (Click on link for Registration Form)
- Heritage Booth featuring: 125 Years Dayton Liederkranz Turner
GERMANFEST PICNIC HELPERS NEEDED
It takes many helpers to make an event like Germanfest Picnic successful. We will have information about online signups as we get closer to the event.
PICTURES FROM 2014 GERMANFEST PICNIC and 5K and 10K
Courtesy of Event Photos by Tracy, are available here:
Picnic (Including Friday Night and Saturday):
A DAYTON ORIGINAL
The Germanfest Picnic is very proud to be designated "A Dayton Original."